We hope you love your new jacket as much as we have loved handmaking it right here in Melbourne, Australia for you. Overall we want you to be happy so please read through the following terms and conditions to ensure satisfaction.
- At ownsit! we pride ourselves on creating a quality ethical product. Items are handmade and may have some slight imperfections.
- The textile design will vary on each jacket – although from the same cut of fabric, the print formation may differ from the product photo. This allows for each customer to own a jacket that is unique. How cool is that?
- Refunds are only available on faulty items. Each item is carefully inspected prior to postage, therefore should not arrive faulty. If you believe you item is faulty, please notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving item.
- We do not offer refund or credit on jackets. If you would like to exchange for another size, please notify us via email email@example.com within 2 days of receiving item. The jacket will be returned at buyer’s expense, in the original condition, within seven working days. Once item is received, the correct size will be posted to you.
- All content contained on this website or via our social channels, remains the property of ownsit! Unauthorised use is prohibited.
- The ownsit! EIGHTEEN textile design remains the property of Laura Blythman.
- The design, cut and style of the ownsit! EIGHTEEN jacket remains the property of ownsit!