FaceMasks - In stock and ready to ship.
ownsit! is proud to have handmade thousands of face masks to the Victoria and abroad community. Recommended by Frankie Magazine and Triple J.
- Shape face mask
- Rise at nose and mouth for easier breathing
- 3ply (Triple Layer) breathable cotton fabric
- Fixed elastic to stretch over ears. Elastic resting at half girth is 6.5cm (see images). Elastic at full stretch from furthest point of elastic to fabric tip 15cm.
- Mask measures approx 13cm on the fold (see red mask folded in image).
- If mask is too tight, it is recommended to add elastic (see separate listing). Snip and tie or stitch in extra elastic length to elastic already fixed to mask. Do not iron or press the elastic as it is not heat resistant
- Three colour options - pink + red, lemon + orange, mint + aqua.
- Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team
- Colours, print, scale and size may vary slightly on each product
- Price is per individual mask
- All prices are inclusive of 10% GS
To use: Pull the elastic straps outwards so the fabric opens and the elastic stretches. Place the elastic over the ears, covering the nose and mouth with the fabric and breathe normally.
*If elastic on mask is too big. Tie a knot, add a stitch to fit. You can also spend time stretching the elastic as it will give with wear.
POSTAGE : Face masks are available to ship. Once order is fulfilled you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number. Click on the tracking number hyperlink, if this does not open on your device then copy and paste the tracking number into the Track your post - Australia Post portal. It is not unusual for your parcel to reach you before any updates have been made to your tracking number. Australia Post is experiencing a high demand and this can interrupt postage times. If your order does not arrive after 14 days then make contact with ownsit! Once your order is completed and posted, a confirmation email with the tracking number has been sent, the parcel postage timeframe is the responsibility of Australia Post. ownsit! has no control over the time it takes your parcel to reach you. Please be patient and know that it is on the way once your order has been completed. Due to demand we are unable to accept local pick up, please understand that when you opt for this - your order will be posted to you. Shipping is inclusive of purchase price and all masks are posted in postage paid Aus Post domestic envelopes.
Care instructions: 100% cotton fabric masks and the elastic can be machine washed and line dried. Please ensure you wash your mask prior to initial use and every use there after. Wash hands thoroughly each time the mask is handled.
These masks are not medical grade protective wear. The purpose of these masks are to protect you and others as much as possible in public spaces. This mask does not claim to give you respiratory protection from viruses but may help prevent the spread of germs.
World Health Organisation and Government advise the best way to slow the spread of covid-19 is to stay home, wash and sanitise hands frequently, avoid touching face, avoid gathering. If you must leave the home for an essential reason, it is recommended you wear a mask. There are further daily updates provided by Government and we encourage these as the correct way to proceed during this pandemic. For further information please refer to the DHHS website of your state. Further information see Terms & Conditions