FaceMasks for personal use in various ownsit! cotton fabrics and are inclusive of free shipping.
- These are not medical grade face masks nor are they guaranteed to protect from viruses. Simply an added measure to avoid touching mouth and nose directly.
- Larger size for adults also available in junior size under separate listing
- Double sided cotton fabric
- Fixed elastic to stretch over ears
- Textile designs vary and will be chosen at random for your order
- Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team
- Colours, print and size may vary slightly on each product
- All prices are inclusive of 10% GST
To use: Pull the elastic straps outwards so the fabric opens and the elastic stretches. Place the elastic over the ears, covering the nose and mouth with the fabric and breathe normally.
Care instructions: 100% cotton fabric masks and the elastic can be machine washed and line dried. Please ensure you wash your mask prior to initial use and every use there after. Wash hands thoroughly each time the mask is handled.
These masks are not medical grade protective wear. The purpose of these masks is to discourage you from touching your nose and mouth area. This mask does not claim to give you respiratory protection from viruses but may help prevent the spread of germs.
Mask Donations : ownsit! is offering to donate masks to workers of health centres/clinics/hospitals. If this is you, please send an email to email@example.com
World Health Organisation and Government advise the best way to slow the spread of covid-19 is to stay home, wash and sanitise hands frequently, avoid touching face, avoid gathering. There are further daily updates provided by Government and we encourage these as the correct way to proceed during this epidemic. For further information please refer to the Department of Health website of your state.
Due to the high demand for masks we are hand making them as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Further information see Terms & Conditions