- 2 bananas
- 6 strawberries
- 2 marshmallows
- 6 mini marshmallows
- 6 red hot candies
- 12 candy eyes
- 6 skewers
- Peel the bananas and slice them into three pieces. Each piece will be about 2 inches long, depending on the size of your banana. Cut the top off of each of the strawberries.
- Cut the large marshmallows width-wise into 3, round pieces.
- Place one piece of banana on a skewer then top with a slice of marshmallow. Place a strawberry, cut side down on the marshmallow, then top the strawberry with a mini-marshmallow.
- Stick two eyes and a red hot candy on the banana to create a face before serving
- 200 grams Mars Bars chopped
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder sifted
- 100 grams White Chocolate
- 3 Cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 Pack Christmas M&Ms use 24 pieces
METHOD Spray a little canola spray into 2 x 12 cup mini-muffin trays. Melt the Mars Bars, cream and cocoa in a glass bowl over simmering water. The bowl should not touch water. Stir the mixture until smooth. Put the Rice Bubbles in a separate large bowl, pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until well mixed. Spoon the mixture into the muffins tray and press down gently. Refrigerate for 2 hours and turn out onto a tray to decorate. Melt white chocolate add one teaspoon to the top of each mars bar pudding. Place one M&M on each pudding. Now try not to eat them all!
- 125 g peppermint candy canes
- 250 g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 500 g milk chocolate, finely chopped
Line a baking tray/dish with baking paper.
Pop the candy canes into a zip lock bag and crush them using rolling pin and set aside.
In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, heat the milk chocolate in 30 second increments in the microwave until melted.
Now, melt the white chocolate (the same procedure as with the milk chocolate) once melted, stir the rest of the crushed candy canes. Refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, remove the bark and break into pieces.