- These are not medical grade face masks. Simply a mandated recommendation by the Victorian Government to wear a mask in public
- Fixed elastic to stretch over ears
- Mask measures approx 37cm (this may vary slightly dependant on the fabric design) at full stretch. If mask is too tight, it is recommended to add elastic (see separate listing). Snip and tie or stitch in extra elastic length to elastic already fixed to mask. Some masks will have adjustable elastic, tie two elastic strips together to fit and snip excess.
- 2 ply breathable cotton fabrics
- Specific textile designs can be selected under the size variant.
- Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team
- Colours, print, scale and size may vary slightly on each product
- Do not iron or press the elastic as it is not heat resistant
- No fancy wrapping, orders will be dispatched in envelopes
- Price is per individual mask
- All prices are inclusive of 10% GST
To use: Please noe some masks will have fixed elastic - Pull the elastic straps outwards so the fabric opens and the elastic stretches. Place the elastic over the ears, covering the nose and mouth with the fabric and breathe normally. Other masks will have adjustable elastic, please tie elastic to fit.
*If elastic on mask is too big. Tie a knot, add a stitch or staple the elastic to fit. If the elastic is too small, soak elastic only in boiling hot water. You can also spend time stretching the elastic as it will give with wear.
POSTAGE : Once order is fulfilled you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number. Click on the tracking number hyperlink, if this does not open on your device then copy and paste the tracking number into the Track your post - Australia Post portal. It is not unusual for your parcel to reach you before any updates have been made to your tracking number. Australia Post is experiencing a high demand and this can interrupt postage times. If your order does not arrive after 14 days then make contact with ownsit! via email. Once your order is completed and posted, a confirmation email with the tracking number has been sent, the parcel postage timeframe is the responsibility of Australia Post. ownsit! has no control over the time it takes your parcel to reach you. Please be patient and know that it is on the way once your order has been completed. Due to demand we are unable to accept local pick up, please understand that when you opt for this - your order will be posted to you. Shipping is inclusive of purchase price and all masks are posted in postage paid Aus Post domestic envelopes.
Care instructions: 100% cotton fabric masks and the elastic can be machine washed and line dried. Please ensure you wash your mask prior to initial use and every use there after. Wash hands thoroughly each time the mask is handled. DO NOT iron the elastic of mask.