Face mask with adjustable elastic
- These are not medical grade face masks. Simply a mandated recommendation by the Victorian Government to wear a mask in public
- Fixed elastic to tie and stretch over ears
- Mask is 21cm in width
- Breathable cotton twill in exclusive Deb MCM Naughton Good Times design or purple gingham.
- Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team
- Colours, print, scale and size may vary slightly on each product
- Do not iron or press the elastic as it is not heat resistant
- No fancy wrapping, orders will be dispatched in envelopes
- Price is per individual mask
- All prices are inclusive of 10% GST
To use: Tie elastic to best fit and snip excess elastic. Pull the elastic straps outwards so the fabric opens and the elastic stretches. Place the elastic over the ears, covering the nose and mouth with the fabric and breathe normally.
Care instructions: 100% cotton fabric masks and the elastic can be machine washed and line dried. Please ensure you wash your mask prior to initial use and every use there after. Wash hands thoroughly each time the mask is handled.
These masks are not medical grade protective wear. The purpose of these masks are to protect you and others as much as possible in public spaces. This mask does not claim to give you respiratory protection from viruses but may help prevent the spread of germs.
World Health Organisation and Government advise the best way to slow the spread of covid-19 is to stay home, wash and sanitise hands frequently, avoid touching face, avoid gathering. If you must leave the home for an essential reason, it is recommended you wear a mask. There are further daily updates provided by Government and we encourage these as the correct way to proceed during this pandemic. For further information please refer to the DHHS website of your state. Further information see Terms & Conditions