FaceMasks - In stock and ready to ship.
ownsit! is proud to have handmade thousands of face masks for the Victoria and abroad community. Recommended by Frankie Magazine and Triple J.
- shape face mask
- rise at nose and mouth for easier breathing
- 2ply breathable linen fabric
- fixed elastic to stretch over ears
- mask measures approx 13cm on the fold (see red mask folded in images)
- do not iron or heat elastic as it is not heat resistant
- handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team
- colours, print, scale and size may vary slightly on each product
- prices is per individual mask
- all prices inclusive of 10% GST
To use: pull the elastic straps outwards so the fabric opens and the elastic stretches. Place the elastic over ears, covering the nose and mouth with the fabric and breathe normally.
DO NOT iron the elastic on mask.
Care instructions: 100% cotton linen masks and the elastic can be machine washed in a wash bag and line dried. Please ensure you wash your mask prior to initial use and every use there after. Wash hands thoroughly each time the mask is handled.
These masks are not medical grade protective wear. The purpose of these masks are to protect you and others as much as possible in public spaces. This mask does not claim to give you respiratory protection from viruses but may help prevent the spread of germs.
Was looking for a light coloured mask to wear in conjunction with the medical blue coloured one as a point of difference. The linen is perfect. So soft and breathable. Matches so many outfits. Would recommend