Our newest jacket design has arrived and we're just slightly obsessed with her paired back, chic style. Soft light blue with black polka dots, Edina will transition seamlessly from the office to evening drinks. A perfect option for those who are keen to add colour into their wardrobe but not quite ready to go all out with bold designs just yet.
Ownsit! signature boutique tailoring makes our jackets unrivalled for a flattering fit no matter your body size or shape. We are proud to offer sizing from an 8-30 - because everyone deserves to own fabulous clothes that fit and look stunning.
The Edina jacket features an amazing bengaline fabric. A mid-weight fabric offering comfortable stretch whilst still providing a structured blazer look. The best of both worlds! Ethically designed by Anna and handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team using sustainable fabric.
- Princess seams.
- Below hip length to offer shape and comfort.
- Shawl collar flatters the bust and tummy region.
- 7/8 sleeves with double layered cuff and curve finishing - roll back to reveal the undersurface.
- Complemented with optional curve patch pockets.
- Fully lined with cotton.
- Bengaline fabric - rayon/cotton. This mid weight fabric creates a more crisp, and structured look for garments while still maintaining a comfortable stretch.
- Exclusive textile design to ownsit!
- If broader in the arm area, there is the option to add sleeves in the next size up. Please leave a 'note' at checkout
- Available sizing adults AU 8 - 30 (see size guide for further info)
PLEASE NOTE - Fabric is limited. Allow 2-3 weeks production time.
All products are inclusive of 10% GST
Love this jacket so much. It is comfy and sits really well. The fabric moves nicely, and feels like it will be light enough for Aussie summer.
Like the item description says, this jacket is a good option for people who aren't yet ready for a super bold print. But based on how well it sits, I think I'll be ready to level up soon :)