TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We hope you love our products. Overall we want you to be happy so please read the following terms and conditions to ensure satisfaction.
- At ownsit! we pride ourselves on creating a quality ethical product. We hope you love your new jacket or vest or headwear as much as we have loved handmaking it right here in Melbourne, Australia for you. Due to the handmade nature, items may have some slight imperfections.
- The textile design will vary on each jacket or vest or head wear – although from the same cut of fabric, the print formation may differ from the product photo. This allows for each customer to own a jacket or vest or head wear that is unique yours. How cool is that?
- Refunds are only available on faulty items. Each item is carefully inspected prior to postage, therefore should not arrive faulty. If you believe you item is faulty, please notify ownsit! via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving item.
- We do not offer refund on ownsit! products. If you would like to exchange for another size, please notify ownsit! via email email@example.com within 2 days of receiving item. The product will need to be returned at buyer’s expense in the original condition, within seven working days. If the exchange is for a handmade or pre ordered product the correct size will need be made up or re ordered and posted to you. Buyer is also required to provide a postage paid satchel for the correct size garment to be returned.
- All content contained on this website or via our social channels remains the property of ownsit! Unauthorised use is prohibited.
- The ownsit! textile designs remain the property of ownist! and the commissioned artists.
- The design, cut and style of the ownsit! jacket and vest and head wear remains the property of ownsit!
- Tees and sweaters are ethically made outside of Australia. Due to each item being made to order for ownsit! customers. Exchanges are welcome if the correct size and colour is available. Please take the time to read the size guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sizes to ensure the garment is right for you in an attempt to avoid exchanges.
- Sweaters are pre made and supplied to ownsit! – all garment fabrics and materials are listed on the product page. Due to the nature of the fabric minimal pilling may occur.
- Please take precaution when caring for tees and sweaters. Slight defects may occur from day to day wear, particularly on areas that receive the most abrasion. Our supplier works with the highest quality wholesale sweatshirt available.
- In the unlikely event that an item is deemed faulty, buyer is to notify ownsit! via email within two days of receiving item. In this event a store credit will be offered, postage costs will not be credited. It is the discretion of ownsit! whether an item is deemed faulty. Buyer is expected to return the faulty item to ownsit! at the buyer’s expense.
- TOTAL RRP is inclusive of 10% GST for all products.
- Face Masks - ownsit! is offering to donate masks to workers of health centres/clinics/hospitals during the covid-19 crisis. If this is you, please send an email to email@example.com Masks will also be an ongoing item for purchase.
• Returns/exchange of fave masks will not be available for this product. ownsit! will not be held liable for any health concerns that occur whilst this mask is in use. By purchasing this face mask you agree to purchasing at own risk. Masks are not to be worn whilst sleeping or lying.