Electric Confetti is a Jacket with edge, a curved edge from the Super Cosmic Collection.
A boutique tailored Jacket with clean lines for the fun, colour lovers. Ethically designed by Anna Owens and Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team. Custom textile design by art teacher and jewellery maker, Katie from Hello There Cheeky Designs.
- Princess Seams
- Below hip length to offer shape and comfort
- Shawl collar flatters the bust and tummy region
- 7/8 sleeves with double layered cuff and curve finishing - roll back to reveal the undersurface
- Complemented with optional curve patch pockets
- Full lining of the body. Coloured lining is chosen at random and is guaranteed to light up your life.
- Cotton Twill fabric
- Exclusive textile design to ownsit!
- If broader in the arm area, there is the option to add sleeves in the next size up. Please leave a 'note' at checkout
- Available sizing adults AU 8 - 30 (see size guide for further info)
PLEASE NOTE - ownsit! Jackets are made to order and require 2-5 weeks making time.
All products are inclusive of 10% GST
The Electric Confetti jacket got lots of wonderful comments, matched my presentation perfectly! Thanks so much.
I normally wear 18-20 so sized up to 20. I know the measurements are on the site but I always fit a 20 so I didn’t check. Sadly it arrived and the arms are tight and there’s no give.
It’s beautiful and well made but I’m so sad it doesn’t fit well.
Love, love, love this jacket, the most flattering cut, a bit like putting on my happiness jacket. Always makes me smile & lots of people who see it, so many lovely compliments, and referrals to Anna’s site. I just can’t feel down wearing this amazing jacket. Cut & colour & comfort & compliments 🧡💗🧡
Thank you, thank you, thank you! The Confetti Jacket arrived this afternoon – on my daughter’s actual 40th birthday so your timing was as impeccable as the jacket itself. I wish you all the success possible with ownsit. You certainly deserve it.
I’d had my eye on an ownsit! jacket for a while, but hadn’t quite been sold on any of the prints. When I saw Electric Confetti—released on my birthday, to boot!—I knew it was meant to be. A perfect fit, and impeccably, locally made? What more could I want?
As a PhD student, I’ve had to give a few important, scary presentations in the last few months. My jacket has been my trusty suit of armour, giving me a colourful confidence boost and injecting a little fun into my professional persona. Thanks, Anna—I love it!