Serendipity ✨ The story of your new favourite jacket ✨
Serendipity is when someone accidently finds something good. That’s exactly what happened here!! This calming yet feel good design by talented World of Mik titled SERENDIPITY, our founder Anna stumbled across by an accidental click on a link. What a find hey? And the chances of the print already titled, Serendipity!!
The colours, design, smooth visual texture, orientation, mood - all really stood out as a high quality textile design.
So here she is as a Jacket. Miss Serendipity! Another example of serendipity is finding twenty bucks in your pocket of a jacket. So if you are undecided on pockets? That might just be the serendipitous answer you are after 💕
A boutique tailored Jacket with clean lines and an incredibly flattering fit for the fun, colour lovers. Ethically designed by Anna and Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team using sustainable fabric. Custom textile design by Melbourne artist extraordinaire World of Mik.
- Princess Seams
- Below hip length to offer shape and comfort
- Shawl collar flatters the bust and tummy region
- 7/8 sleeves with double layered cuff and curve finishing - roll back to reveal the undersurface
- Complimented with optional curve patch pockets
- Cotton Twill fabric with cotton lining
- Exclusive textile design to ownsit!
- If broader in the arm area, there is the option to add sleeves in the next size up. Please leave a 'note' at checkout
- Available sizing adults AU 8 - 30 (see size guide for further info)
PLEASE NOTE - ownsit! Jackets are made to order and require 2-5 weeks making time.
All products are inclusive of 10% GST
Received this as a gift and just about cried. Love love love this piece, it's beautifully made and fits like a dream. I'm a size 20. Perfect for dressing up a plain black outfit and helping give me a mood boost!
Very happy!. A great fit, well made, fun print.