A boutique tailored jacket with clean lines and an incredibly flattering fit for the fun, colour lovers. Ethically designed by Anna and Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team using sustainable fabric. Artwork by Kim from Zonkt Designs.
- Princess Seams
- Below hip length to offer shape and comfort
- Shawl collar flatters the bust and tummy region
- 7/8 sleeves with double layered cuff and curve finishing - roll back to reveal the undersurface
- Complimented with optional curve patch pockets
- Fully lined with cotton
- Cotton Twill or cotton sateen fabric
- Exclusive textile design to ownsit!
- If broader in the arm area, there is the option to add sleeves in the next size up. Please leave a 'note' at checkout
- Available sizing adults AU 8 - 30 (see size guide for further info)
PLEASE NOTE - ownsit! Jackets are made to order and require 2-5 weeks making time.
All products are inclusive of 10% GST
I've been admiring Anna's jackets for ages and was so excited to finally buy one (on sale too- bonus). It's a stunning, well-made and well fitting work of art that I love wearing
'Spot On' is my sixth jacket from Anna at Ownsit! and I absolutely adore it. It took me two years from the first time I saw Anna's jackets (eighteen at the time) and three screenshots later to finally bite the bullet and buy - in the two years since I've now grown my collection to six. I LOVE Anna's style and this is why eighteen stood out to me at the very beginning. Not only are the jackets gorgeous and one-of-a-kind, it feels amazing when someone comments on how lovely they are and you can tell them they're designed and handmade in Melbourne. I have never been a follower, so these jackets allow me to be myself. Anna is so very lovely and has always been incredibly helpful when I have a question. If you are like I was and on the fence, I say just do it! These jackets (and accessories) are addictive and they're staples in my wardrobe, adding colour to my days and making people smile. They're easily dressed up or down and ALWAYS turn heads - I haven't worn one without getting a compliment or comment. Go on, you know you want to ;) Thanks for all the lovely jackets, Anna. xx (you know you love them when you know each of their names from the collabs...)