Tart It Up jacket is our Christmas jacket but she’s a great all rounder. If you have to dress up on Christmas Day to gather around nan’s kitchen looking all fly - then do it in this tree-mendous plaid jacket.
A boutique tailored jacket with clean lines and an incredibly flattering fit. Not everyone likes to show their arms so our jackets are the perfect, stylish coverage for warmer months. Designed to sit free on the body so you won’t feel restricted when sitting at the table eating the day away.
Ethically designed by Anna Owens and Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team using sustainable fabric.
- Princess Seams
- Below hip length to offer shape and comfort
- Shawl collar flatters the bust and tummy region
- 7/8 sleeves with double layered cuff and curve finishing - roll back to reveal the undersurface
- Complimented with optional curve patch pockets
- Fully lined with cotton
- Cotton plaid fabric
- If broader in the arm area, there is the option to add sleeves in the next size up. Please leave a 'note' at checkout
- Available sizing adults 8 - 30 (see size guide for further info)
PLEASE NOTE - ownsit! Jackets are made to order and require 2-5 weeks making time.
All products are inclusive of 10% GST
awaiting today in my letterbox was a little slice of tartan heaven in the form of the Tartan blazer.
Being from Scotland, I can’t resist anything Tartan and this jacket speaks to my soul!
Not only that but it’s incredibly well made and for the short period of time I had it on, it felt comfortable and soft to wear!
Absolutely in love!
Today I received my linen jacket as well as my Tart it Up jacket, I especially love the blue lining. Both are absolutely beautiful.
This jacket is timeless! I wear it with so many different items.
Nice soft fabric and very comfy. Great length, it goes really well pairing with a belt and my flare pants. Great job Anna :)